Friday, September 25, 2026

Letter to Dr. Oberle D.O.

Siouxland Urology Associates
455 N Sioux Point Rd, 
Dakota Dunes, SD 57049

To: Dr. Michael J. Oberle, D.O. Urology

“After taking Nubeqa, I experienced very heavy fatigue — much stronger than normal tiredness. It felt sudden, overwhelming, and made it hard to function. At the same time, my stomach became uneasy and I felt nauseated. 

I experienced very strong heartburn. 

The fatigue was the worst part.The fatigue was so strong that I felt like passing out. 

I don’t feel like I can continue taking the medication. I would like to know if there are other medication options, that would be easier to tolerate. 

I will be coming to The Regional Medical Center in Cherokee, Thursday, October 15th. to meet with you, and to pick up my medications.

I will set up an appointment!

Thank you very much!
Sincerely 
Gary Patterson
garypat53@gmail.com 
608-632-9139 



 


Letter to Dr. Oberle D.O.

Siouxland Urology Associates 455 N Sioux Point Rd,  Dakota Dunes, SD 57049 To: Dr. Michael J. Oberle, D.O. Urology “After taking Nubeqa, I e...